Our goal at the Wells Realty and Law Groups is to empower homeowners against the banks. The purpose of our distressed homeowner foreclosure consultation is to help you understand your options (and you do have options).
What We Do in a Foreclosure Consultation
In the foreclosure consultation, we will provide you with the following:
- Review Your Situation – A Wells Law Group foreclosure attorney will review your specific situation in a Free Foreclosure Alternative Consultation to understand your goals and motivations.
- Discuss Your Options – We will advise you on the best possible options to avoid foreclosure and negotiate a successful resolution of your obligations with your lender(s).
- Review AZ Laws, Timelines, & Ramifications – We will explain Arizona’s foreclosure laws, buy and bail pitfalls, and strategic default risks in detail, including:
- Timelines – We will discuss the time lines you can expect to be followed by the lender(s) in initiating a foreclosure or Trustee’s Sale of your home, and the time frame for completion of your strategic default, short sale, loan modification, or other foreclosure alternative plan.
- Anti-Deficiency Statute – We will discuss whether or not you are protected by Arizona’s anti-deficiency statute
- Tax Ramifications – We will discuss the tax ramifications of a foreclosure, short sale, loan modification, etc.
- Future Home Purchase – We will discuss the effect the foreclosure will have on your ability to purchase a home in the future.
- Discuss State, Lender, and Federal Incentive Programs – In addition to addressing Arizona foreclosure laws, our foreclosure attorneys will also advise you on the Arizona state and federal programs available to underwater homeowners, as well as bank program that incentivizes homeowners by giving them money to avoid foreclosure.
You Are Not Alone
Given the nature of the real estate market in Phoenix and the downturn in the economy, many homeowners are facing the unfortunate reality of a strategic default or foreclosure. When considering a short sale, loan modification, foreclosure or strategic default, it is essential you understand the legal ramifications of that decision. Don’t let fear or uncertainty stop you from taking control of your situation.
What To Do Now…
Contact Wells Realty and Law Groups TODAY with a click or 480-428-3290 to arrange for a free legal foreclosure consultation.