WELLS Realty & Law Groups are committed to providing you with the highest level of service. In correlation with our VIP Buyer Program and as your agent, we promise our Buyer Service Guarantee will provide you with all the following services to ensure a smooth and efficient transaction:
1. Buyer Needs Analysis
- We will take the time to listen to your wants and needs in the purchase of your new home.
- We will offer our recommendations and suggestions to help you get a clearer picture of the perfect home for you.
2. Loan Pre-Approval
- If you need to get a loan to purchase your new home, we will recommend loan officers we have worked with in the past.
- We will help you get pre-qualified to purchase a home.
- We will help you choose the best mortgage and financing options for your situation.
- We will continue to work with the loan officer throughout the home buying process to ensure your loan is approved and closes on time.
3. Neighborhood and Community Information
- We will create a broad neighborhood search profile and provide you with a list of your target neighborhoods and the related information for them.
- We will provide you with the resources to research additional information about the neighborhoods and communities.
4. Home Search
- We will set up a personal web page for you to search homes that match your home buying criteria.
- We will notify you as soon as new homes become available for you. • We will update or modify your home buying criteria as you instruct us to.
- We will preview and show you homes that match your buying criteria until we find the perfect home for you.
5. Submitting an Offer
- We will help you compare the homes you have looked at and help you make a buying decision.
- We will provide you with comparable sales in the neighborhood and recommend an offer price.
- We will advise you on the terms of the contract and write the contract for you to submit to the seller.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″ last_col=”yes” alignment=”left”][vc_column_text]
- We will present the offer to the seller.
- We will help negotiate the best possible deal on your behalf.
7. Vendor Coordination
- We will advise and supervise vendor (home inspectors, home warranties, termite inspectors, etc.) selections.
- We will help coordinate vendor services.
8. Pre-closing Preparation
- We will coordinate and supervise document preparation.
- We will guide you through a final walk through of the home to ensure the home is in reasonably the same condition as it was when you first saw it.
- We will provide pre-closing consulting.
- We will review all closing documents to ensure they reflect the terms and conditions previously agreed to.
- We will resolve any last minute issues that arise.
- We will complete the transaction.
10. Post Closing
- We will help coordinate getting you the keys and utility companies for your move in.
- We will assist with any post closing issues.
Contact Us[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row type=”boxed” alignment=”left”][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
At the WELLS Realty & Law Groups, we believe that communication is the cornerstone to a successful transaction. Please feel free to communicate your wants and needs to us as frequently as possible. If we are ever unavailable to respond, we are committed to getting back with you as soon as possible (normally by the end of the business day). We will provide you with all of our contact information below so that you can reach us at any time.
Arizona: (480) 428-3290 | 2800 S. Rural Rd., #102 Tempe, Arizona 85282
Utah: (801) 810-4054 | 6965 Union Park Center #160, Midvale, Utah 84047
Online: info@WellsRealtyLaw.com | FAX: (480) 223-4448