The Arizona Residential Landlord and Tenant Act provides specific rights and duties to landlords and tenants in the State of Arizona. It is essential that those involved in relationships controlled by the Arizona Residential Landlord and Tenant Act understand those rights and ensure they are protected. Equally important is the responsibility not to violate the duties imposed under the Act when attempting to enforce the rights.
The Wells Law Group provides essential AZ Landlord Tenant Representation services. We represent:
- Real Estate Investors – We represent large investors, often with many properties and complicated lease disputes
- Individual Tenants – We also represent single tenants facing problems, such as getting their air conditioner working or a leaky faucet repaired
We seek to successfully resolve each case without litigation, but will not hesitate to file an action in court to resolve a conflict if it becomes necessary.
AZ Landlord Tenant Representation Services
Our landlord tenant attorneys provide the following services for Arizona-based landlords and tenants:
- Residential eviction
- Breach of lease
- Cancellation or renewal of lease or lease options
- Residential lease disputes
- Sublease disputes and rent control problems
- Collection of rent arrearages
- Breach of covenant
- Breach of warranty of habitability
- Eviction notices
- Non-primary residence litigation
- Landlord occupancy
- Drafting binding residential leases
- Document review and analysis of compliance with the Arizona Residential Landlord and Tenant Act.
What To Do Now…
Whether you are a tenant or a landlord, it is essential that you have an attorney review your lease prior to executing the agreement to determine the enforceability under Arizona law. The best time to know if your contract is sufficient is before you have a problem with it. A small precaution taken at the beginning of an endeavor will save a great deal of money and stress in the future.
For information on AZ Landlord Tenant Representation, contact us today at 1-480-428-3290!